Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Gobshites could stop quoting me crying I'm a Red cause I've not convinced myself we'll win the treble next season I wouldn't have replied
1599517860405.webp

He cant bail, its a club option, we take him for a 3rd year or we say Thanks and goodbye after 2.

I assume we will see how it goes in 12months and then maybe offer him longer or keep it as it is.

Its a risk if he smashes it for 3 years like, but for me its a good move for somebody with his injury record, there is no doubting the talent.
Exactly. Great position for us to be in. Brands has negotiated this to perfection.

We have done the slow and steady, plucky little Everton for the last 25 years and won ZIP.

So I for 1 welcome this 85% wages turnover Everton buying South American superstars and sticking 2 fingers up to COMPLIANCE and UEFAs FFP rules.

If it ends in a Leeds, well at least we get to experience The Championship and a change of scenery.

We can either plod, plod, plod or we can VAMOS.

Team Vamos here.

We have done the slow and steady, plucky little Everton for the last 25 years and won ZIP.

So I for 1 welcome this 85% wages turnover Everton buying South American superstars and sticking 2 fingers up to COMPLIANCE and UEFAs FFP rules.

If it ends in a Leeds, well at least we get to experience The Championship and a change of scenery.

We can either plod, plod, plod or we can VAMOS.

Team Vamos here.

it’s our time goat it’s our time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back