Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s easily in the top 5 players in the world, I don’t think people realise how a big of a signing he is, Carlo got the best out of him, how he deals with through balls to DCL is another matter.
Probably not top 5 but there can't be many better than him in his position. Not many teams play with a number 10 at the moment though.

Blamos Rodriguez - how some peeps are still being neggy over this lad joining the mighty blues is beyond me!

Let him at least sign and kick a ball for us first, and if it all goes tits you can all come on and tell us you told us so.

By all means, be negative about the tripe that's been frauding it up for us for the last few years, but not the new lads!

Two typo’s actually. I’m no grammar nazi mate but you’re pulling others up and then crying like a bish when the same happens to you. Anyway, it’s neither here nor there, I’m sure James won’t be bothered about spelling either.
*An opinion

Just saying.

If you say so mate. I can't be bothered explaining to you how wrong you are. If all you can bring to a conversation is correction of grammatical errors then you obviously have nothing worth listening to in th first place...Oh and I've reported you second post for being off topic, hope you don't mind.

What formation do you think we'll play I'm hopeing of a Xmas tree formation with James in the kaka role lad is a game changer

Screenshot_20200907-091632_Samsung Internet.webp
specifically ordered this coffee from my local coffee company - hoping it's not the only Colombian I get to see and enjoy today ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back