2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh its down to the posters, not us staff.

We try to keep you all safe, spam and stuff, ban the idiots, and the boss does clever stuff, tech wise.

The rest is down to the contributors. I have been fortunate enough to meet more than a few, (I live miles from Goodison), and to a man, and girl, they are terrific.

Even @Bungle?

Lol there is literally nothing that this team can do to turn me off. I have supported worse teams than this and have suffered my good amount of heartbreaks in sports.

It's not the hope that kills you. It's the hope that keeps you alive. It's frustrating, enraging even, but it's what keeps you coming back. What makes you love the team.

Supporting super teams is not fun. I've done it. Every win is expected, not enjoyed. Even when you win, you have to win easily. Even when you win easily, people nitpick. We did this wrong or that wrong or the coach needs to do this or that. There I'd literally very little moments of true joy throughout the season.

I've already had more joy watching this team for a month than I did for a decade watching any team other than Colombia of 2012 to 2014.

Also, this is a magnificent forum as @Sassy Colombian mentioned. There is real passion here, real love for the team. Real quality. I'm sure things will get negative eventually. It's normal, but you guys are still awesome and so is GOT.
This lad is reinventing what it is to be an Evertonian.

A mascot for a new positive Everton.

es la esperanza que te mantiene vivo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back