2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
78F966C4-9576-439E-9BA1-D850100F558D.webp

I hate them. So so so so so much

The thing is Hamez The Magnificent will have his boots back on next week.
Virgil the Vanquished wont be lacing his up for a long, long, long time

He who laughs last...
Yeah, as always take it on the chin, grin and get up. That's what Everton is about. Not keep rolling in the grass with tears in the eyes and complain to mummy FA and daddy media.

You have obviously never heard that oft spoke Everton saying
It's the hope that kills you
Well said. I am not used to seeing such positive comments on here when the going starts getting tough..

Seems it's not only the Colombian footballers who are breathing fresh air into our Club ;)

Lol there is literally nothing that this team can do to turn me off. I have supported worse teams than this and have suffered my good amount of heartbreaks in sports.

It's not the hope that kills you. It's the hope that keeps you alive. It's frustrating, enraging even, but it's what keeps you coming back. What makes you love the team.

Supporting super teams is not fun. I've done it. Every win is expected, not enjoyed. Even when you win, you have to win easily. Even when you win easily, people nitpick. We did this wrong or that wrong or the coach needs to do this or that. There I'd literally very little moments of true joy throughout the season.

I've already had more joy watching this team for a month than I did for a decade watching any team other than Colombia of 2012 to 2014.

Also, this is a magnificent forum as @Sassy Colombian mentioned. There is real passion here, real love for the team. Real quality. I'm sure things will get negative eventually. It's normal, but you guys are still awesome and so is GOT.

Lol there is literally nothing that this team can do to turn me off. I have supported worse teams than this and have suffered my good amount of heartbreaks in sports.

It's not the hope that kills you. It's the hope that keeps you alive. It's frustrating, enraging even, but it's what keeps you coming back. What makes you love the team.

Supporting super teams is not fun. I've done it. Every win is expected, not enjoyed. Even when you win, you have to win easily. Even when you win easily, people nitpick. We did this wrong or that wrong or the coach needs to do this or that. There I'd literally very little moments of true joy throughout the season.

I've already had more joy watching this team for a month than I did for a decade watching any team other than Colombia of 2012 to 2014.

Also, this is a magnificent forum as @Sassy Colombian mentioned. There is real passion here, real love for the team. Real quality. I'm sure things will get negative eventually. It's normal, but you guys are still awesome and so is GOT.

This has put the cheese on my toast this morning.

Bravo Sir.

I wonder have they wandered down the rabbit hole of filth and debauchery that is the Ale House after midnight on a weekend
I have literally wet myself and spilt tea and coffee reading some of that stuff

We need to link them to the "classic threads" thread. With Robertor, Mick, the London Olympics, Ghanaian robes and all the classics that are too many to mention. A crash course in GOT if you will

This needs to be pinned ffs

that's the kind of PASHUN GOT needs more of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back