2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 105626

I've been singing "just like a prayer" by Madonna since I heard the news this afternoon.

I'm hopeful after my 436th rendition that my positive vibes will ensure his fitness for Sunday.

I urge all Evertonians to sing the Madonna song and not venture for Take That's very timid "pray" as that simply won't work.

Wait till this place goes into full melt down mode. You won't believe your eyes. Said it many times, this forum is by far the best place on the world wide web. It's crazy, it's fun, it's a madhouse. It's the ultimate asylum (strictly in a good way). And if you ever in need, there's always someone prepared to lend you an ear or offer advice.
Please explain melt down, would this happen when we loose our first game or when we win the League this year?

I'm loving this madhouse already. My husband is starting to become jealous of the amount of time I'm interacting on the forum, and not just about Everton but many other subjects. I can see why people seem to have established very good friendships through here.

Last edited:

I've been singing "just like a prayer" by Madonna since I heard the news this afternoon.

I'm hopeful after my 436th rendition that my positive vibes will ensure his fitness for Sunday.

I urge all Evertonians to sing the Madonna song and not venture for Take That's very timid "pray" as that simply won't work.
@maccavennie I bet many of us would be willing to take your urge to sing the Madonna song if you would post a video of you showing us how to pray/sing for James correctly :)

Just seen it on givemesport.com Now that should have been a red no question, it was a deliberate act by VVD. It also shows the tackle on DCL, that should have been red, it was deliberate and in each case never any attempt to play the ball which was no where near.
690.webp

Last edited:
Would the full mee

Please explain melt down, would this happen when we loose our first game or when we win the League this year?

I'm loving this madhouse already. My husband is starting to become jealous of the amount of time I'm interacting on the forum, and not just about Everton but many other subjects. I can see why people seem to have established very good friendships through here.
As we haven't had much things to be joyfull about over the last few years, it's more about the club not living up to expectations that causes the melt downs. If Everton are not performing, the Ale House is probably the best place to spend your time.

Maybe not but I think we need to rest him anyway

I’d be worried if he needed a rest already, he probably covers less miles per game than most of the other players.
I know he needs protecting but I’d rather any game is fit he can play, this is why I think he must be injured.
I can see him missing quite a few games this season, he will be getting kicked all over the place.

@maccavennie I bet many of us would be willing to take your urge to sing the Madonna song if you would post a video of you showing us how to pray/sing for James correctly :)

The wife wouldn't dress up as Madonna unfortunately for my personal video which meant I've had to play the role of Madonna and I'm dancing around my life size cardboard cut of James Rodriguez. I've just emailed the church round the corner from my house to see if I can borrow a choir for the bridge section of the song.

Its going well but I want it absolutely spot on before releasing probably the greatest video that anyone will ever see James Rodriguez unofficially take part in!

As we haven't had much things to be joyfull about over the last few years, it's more about the club not living up to expectations that causes the melt downs. If Everton are not performing, the Ale House is probably the best place to spend your time.
I have the feeling this will be a joyful season for Evertonians. But I'm always more of a positive soul than a negative one so don't get mad if I'm wrong.

The wife wouldn't dress up as Madonna unfortunately for my personal video which meant I've had to play the role of Madonna and I'm dancing around my life size cardboard cut of James Rodriguez. I've just emailed the church round the corner from my house to see if I can borrow a choir for the bridge section of the song.

Its going well but I want it absolutely spot on before releasing probably the greatest video that anyone will ever see James Rodriguez unofficially take part in!
Too bad your wife doesn't grasp the importance of your request. But I trust that your video will be as great as your love for James.

Btw, thanks for the laughs.

Last edited:
Thank you. Seriously, we take that as a huge compliment.

I guess being an Evertonian gives us a level of "Oh FFS" moments which translates into not taking stuff too seriously, in the grand scheme of things.

Some stuff this forum has done you will honestly be amazed at.
@roydo This forum is seriously great and one can easily tell that the staff members running it are doing an amazing job. Keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back