2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
He might well have a knock or maybe Carlo just intends resting him as a precaution. Who knows whether it's a result of the VVD challenge.

But the VVD comments were definitely aimed at the red press just as a reminder. It worked too because SSN showed that tackle earlier and, if I'm not mistaken, it's the first time it has been replayed on TV since the game itself on Saturday.

Exactly this. The airbrushing of VVD hatchet man approach has been brushed under the carpet for the 'evil Everton' narrative. Even dismissing the Robertson assault and Mane kick out.

Great management from Carlo to readdress the antics of the RS.

Hope James is fit for the weekend, but if not, it gives the opportunity for others to step up and prove they can play in this new look Everton.

I might be looking in to this too deeply but the press conference seemed different didn't it? After the restart we had some pixelated zoom call for our press conferences, now it's all crisp and HD and only one journalist asking questions.

Pickford would have watched this and it shows his manager standing up for him. Will be a good boost for him.

I think this is just me overthinking that Carlo is toying with the RS media, and that James will be back to his usual sexy self by Sunday.
That was not the usual weekly press conference before a game, that is scheduled for tomorrow, I think that was more of an interview/statement by Carlos.

Damn thing won't play for me.
Are you on your phone? It was posted by one of our Colombian friends so no idea on the link.

All the commentary is in Spanish so no idea what they're saying, but you can guarantee it will be more sympathetic to James than the BT commentary was on Saturday. Nor will there be any daddy references :)

Are you on your phone? It was posted by one of our Colombian friends so no idea on the link.

All the commentary is in Spanish so no idea what they're saying, but you can guarantee it will be more sympathetic to James than the BT commentary was on Saturday. Nor will there be any daddy references :)

I am on my desktop. Was the Colombian a GOT member?

Screenshot_20201022-134344~2.webp

TBF, you are right. Madrid forums were never as entertaining or friendly.
Wait till this place goes into full melt down mode. You won't believe your eyes. Said it many times, this forum is by far the best place on the world wide web. It's crazy, it's fun, it's a madhouse. It's the ultimate asylum (strictly in a good way). And if you ever in need, there's always someone prepared to lend you an ear or offer advice.

Wait till this place goes into full melt down mode. You won't believe your eyes. Said it many times, this forum is by far the best place on the world wide web. It's crazy, it's fun, it's a madhouse. It's the ultimate asylum (strictly in a good way). And if you ever in need, there's always someone prepared to lend you an ear or offer advice.

A bit like local town Facebook groups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back