2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Prevenger17 thanks for the warning. I won't be shocked, I'm ready to support the Team regardless of James being there or not. I do hope the Team's mentality has changed a bit for this season and they feel they can overcome whatever challenge they encounter this Sunday, even if our Colombian prince is not playing. It is a good test for the team and I will continue being a fan even after the Colombians are gone.

Btw, one thing I'm still shocked about is your dislike for pineapple in pizza ;)

Like the attitude. Not James brought you to Everton but destiny. Chosen not manufactured. Same goes for @UptheTofees .

As for the pineapple on pizza. As we, the anti-pop justice fighters say, why ruin a perfectly fine pizza by putting pineapple on top of it?

But I will say that I will not be surprised if we played well still. When good players come to a team and the winning starts, the others raise their level of play. Attitudes and efforts improve and the teams perform even without their stars. It's obviously not sustainable over a long period of time, but a few games it's very possible.
@Prevenger17 thanks for the warning. I won't be shocked, I'm ready to support the Team regardless of James being there or not. I do hope the Team's mentality has changed a bit for this season and they feel they can overcome whatever challenge they encounter this Sunday, even if our Colombian prince is not playing. It is a good test for the team and I will continue being a fan even after the Colombians are gone.

Btw, one thing I'm still shocked about is your dislike for pineapple in pizza ;)

Well that's very true. He has even changed our fan's mentality to one of optimism which is a small miracle in itself. Hopefully we can keep the party going this weekend.

And I'm not actually that opposed to pineapple on pizza. I would never order it myself, but have taken a slice of some other weirdo's pineapple pizza from time to time and have not hated it.

Na as SC says it was only yesterday he posted that.
Yes, it was posted yesterday but the weather looks too good for Liverpool in October. The photo could have been taken while he was in Colombia and posted later? Unless he's been given time off and has gone somewhere hot? Or it could be an indoor pool in Liverpool? Or I've got no idea what's going on...

Last edited:

Just wait until you've sat through Gylfi Sigurdsson for an hour.

I'd love to know what it's like. You start supporting Everton, they pound teams mercilessly with free flowing football and embark on an authoritative 7 game winning streak. And just when you start thinking that this is routine for them, James gets benched through injury and you witness your first full game of Everton with Siggy in the middle of the park. Only heroin addicts would be familiar with that scale of comedown

I'd love to know what it's like. You start supporting Everton, they pound teams mercilessly with free flowing football and embark on an authoritative 7 game winning streak. And just when you start thinking that this is routine for them, James gets benched through injury and you witness your first full game of Everton with Siggy in the middle of the park. Only heroin addicts would be familiar with that scale of comedown

And the experienced among us just apathetically shrug our shoulders in unison.

This is Everton and I am here to stay.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

But I will say that I will not be surprised if we played well still. When good players come to a team and the winning starts, the others raise their level of play. Attitudes and efforts improve and the teams perform even without their stars. It's obviously not sustainable over a long period of time, but a few games it's very possible.

DCL, Doucs, Allan, Keane, Digne. We have enough quality to sustain. COYB!
You have obviously never heard that oft spoke Everton saying
It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.