2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might sound a bit odd. But when I used to play PES and I'd be much better than friends, to make the game competitive I'd play without using sprint. He just reminds me a bit of that. A player who's so much better than opponents he doesn't have to break into a sprint.

I imagine that's what he does when banging earthly men's wives

He doesn't even thrust. He just stands still only to give us earthly men a chance

Thiago plays a few sideways and backwards balls, pundits and media creaming their kecks. James pinging 30 yard balls all over the gaff and creating chances by putting balls through the eye of a needle, the same pundits and media "nothing to see here"

Anyone can do what Thiago does. Scott Gemmil did similar. Just keep it ticking over. Very few can create chances like James does.

Thiago plays a few sideways and backwards balls, pundits and media creaming their kecks. James pinging 30 yard balls all over the gaff and creating chances by putting balls through the eye of a needle, the same pundits and media "nothing to see here"

Yup

Even when they give him a compliment, it's backhanded

Click like if you've heard any of the following

He may not track much, but he definitely has technique

Nice ball from James after an otherwise quiet game from James

Good finish for James, you can question his effort, but not his talent

What a ball from James, but he needs to get more involved

Great pass from James, a luxury player, but key to his team's success

we played some excellent football against Wednesday and he was at the heart of it all - that pass to an offside Richarlison was one of the best passes i can remember an Everton player making
The vision is one thing, but the weight of his passing is amazing.

That left foot should be donated to science when James departs this world.

And the beauty about his age is. It's perfect age. Hes in his prime. If he was 22 or so he would be a lesser player and destined to only get two years out of him if we are lucky. This age we get his best years and we get him longer.

Agreed. For all the talk of youth, and youth is of course important too, you need a good few who are quality already. I’d like another 2 who are in their prime, it’s gone well buying James, Allan and Doucoure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back