2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't like to see that today: had his pocket picked a few times and then started looking around asking where the calls where from team mates. He should be looking around and knowing who's around him.

I thought James played pretty well, but the physicality of Newcastle went unpunished; as can happen in the premier league, and that got to his mental state. Game plan went to perfection for Steve Bruce.

Unpopular opinion but I do agree, he is our best attacking player obviously, but he does spend too long on the floor and another 3 or 4 mins after each challenge on him making sure everyone is aware that he got hurt. Dust yourself off and get ballin'
And stop giving away stupid fouls when you lose the ball in the attacking third.

Wouldn't be surprised or mad in the slightest if he moved on after this season. It's not like James Rodriguez wanted to come to fn Everton to not play in Europe for 2 years straight.

I didn't like to see that today: had his pocket picked a few times and then started looking around asking where the calls where from team mates. He should be looking around and knowing who's around him.

That's true but you can understand the frustration.

Quality players are used to playing with other players who know what to do.

I didn't have crowd noise on the stream I watched and our mob were silent. It's pathetic.

Newcastle did a job on James today. Kicked him to bits and wound him up. We were reduced to him having to collect the ball of the centre-backs and he had no runners around him.

He was good first half the did nothing second half.

He reminded me of Rooney a bit today in the second half. Absolutely nullified himself by coming far too deep to receive the ball and only tried Holywood passes.

He has to play further forward. To get the ball to him we need Davies or Allan.

Wouldn't be surprised or mad in the slightest if he moved on after this season. It's not like James Rodriguez wanted to come to fn Everton to not play in Europe for 2 years straight.

Chill, he's happy here.

He wasn't good today but as long as Carlo's here, he's happy.

We need to get better players to play with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back