2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
he does need to be rested, and we need to be strategic. He shouldn't need to used for every game there's enough in the squad for us to get by against the weaker sides. So play him at City and rest hiim for Fulham and Liverpool

he does need to be rested, and we need to be strategic. He shouldn't need to used for every game there's enough in the squad for us to get by against the weaker sides. So play him at City and rest hiim for Fulham and Liverpool
I would go the other way. Play him against Fulham where we can dominate the ball and dictate the pace. Start him on the bench against City where we may be chasing shadows

James!
I need somebody
James!
Not just anybody
James!
You know I need someone
Jaaaaaaaaaaames

Now our lifes has changed in oh so many ways

Our crap sidewise togger has seemed to vanish in the haze

But every now and then we feel so Insecure

But I know James will own the cottagers and have us nocking on the red shiotes door.

(Take it away Ringo)
Babom babom babom babom
Cringe.

Nah he should play tonight and sig play against city, sig more hard working and we will need to put a defensive workout in against city

If he’s fit, play him. No point losing this one then beating city.

With 5 subs, even just get a half, enough to establish a platform and then bring on Iceland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back