2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
He shouldn’t have come out in the second half, if our midfield aren't going to either boss possession or do something useful with the ball when we are denied possession, James is too much of a passenger. He needs the donkey work doing for him to shine, if that isn’t happening he’s too much of a luxury.

Fella didn't want to know tonight.

“Cold has cost me dearly, in Munich there is a lot of living conditions, but I couldn’t be good in Germany they just think about work, it’s a machine, someone would come and say hello, change, train and ‘bye’, each with his own life."

"German, man, it took a lot from me. I didn't have the desire. And I told the coach in the first 4 months 'Look, I'm not going to waste your time. I don't want to I don't want to (learn German). It's a language that I just didn't want to learn, you know?"

His attitude is questionable at the best of times. He's never, ever going to get up for a scrap which is a worry.

Unfairly being scapegoated here.

He wasn't great, but any sign of life in an attacking sense in the first 60 minutes all came through him.

I too would be annoyed if the 7 players in front of me couldn't get me the ball.

Not for me mate.

He gets less than others because of his ability.

For me he just didn't want to know tonight.

Really, really poor - James Rodriguez or not.

“Cold has cost me dearly, in Munich there is a lot of living conditions, but I couldn’t be good in Germany they just think about work, it’s a machine, someone would come and say hello, change, train and ‘bye’, each with his own life."

"German, man, it took a lot from me. I didn't have the desire. And I told the coach in the first 4 months 'Look, I'm not going to waste your time. I don't want to I don't want to (learn German). It's a language that I just didn't want to learn, you know?"

His attitude is questionable at the best of times. He's never, ever going to get up for a scrap which is a worry.

Still got into the Bundesliga team of the year...

There's zero he could've done tonight when 9 players were parked on the edge of their own box, scared to cross the half way line...and see only Richarlison on his own up top.

He's playing as the RW, he can't get the ball because not one of the 7 players deeper than him can pass forward, so he goes deep to get it and gets frustrated because then there is no movement off of him to get forward and somehow he ends up being the problem?

We've been here before with Rom but we are bad because of the bad players not because of the good ones.

Unfairly being scapegoated here.

He wasn't great, but any sign of life in an attacking sense in the first 60 minutes all came through him.

I too would be annoyed if the 7 players in front of me couldn't get me the ball.
He was awful. I love him, he’s technically brilliant, but he was awful. No more or less awful than anybody else, but awful nonetheless.

He's playing as the RW, he can't get the ball because not one of the 7 players deeper than him can pass forward, so he goes deep to get it and gets frustrated because then there is no movement off of him to get forward and somehow he ends up being the problem?

We've been here before with Rom but we are bad because of the bad players not because of the good ones.

I'm just expecting more effort. He showed nothing today. That's not Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back