2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobody seems to want him, it’s all a bit strange.
Not really.
Too much wages, too many 'injuries'...maybe both real and imagined.
If we get his wages off the books it will be a bit of a pyrrhic coup, but if he can't / won't play...
But If he's still here come Wednesday, we have to try to get him to play some part...as much as he can, in every game, sometimes at the start, sometimes off the bench.

It maybe that when all the dust has died down, we might have a 1st 11 / +Bench with attitude, effort fitness and some skill that leave no place for player with poor attitude, fitness effort but lots of skill...but if there Is a place, just one...it has to be his.

aaaand *snaps fingers* you're back in the room...I'm kidding myself really aren't I, I've gone all 'Tinker Bell Effect'-tastic

Th

That's kinda the point?

You have seen 90 reported.

I have seen 200 reported.

Both of us seem pretty entrenched in our belief. I at least backed mine up with some basic workings out and arguments.
I dont care what he's on ....if he doesn't want to play I want him gone. If he stays ....I want him to play and contribute.
My worry is that neither of those scenarios will play out and we're paying him to not play.

If he doesn't get a move tomorrow he'll be an unwelcome sideshow all season that could threaten the squads current togetherness.
Lol are you sure you are not talking about Richy?

09CC3C96-F8FD-453F-870E-643E3987EB63.jpeg

Out of curiosity, as I don't know which thread to ask in, are clubs required to pay the wages of suspended footballers in such situations?
Yes

I would imagine it’s suspended with pay. If he is charged and found guilty then I’m sure the club would look into whether the player has breached the terms and conditions of his contract and if so they would then be able to simply terminate his employment as gross misconduct.

I dont care what he's on ....if he doesn't want to play I want him gone. If he stays ....I want him to play and contribute.
My worry is that neither of those scenarios will play out and we're paying him to not play.
how about caring what the FSW is on? it's very clear from FSW that he does not have any plan for James.

Status
Not open for further replies.