Confirmed Signing James Tarkowski

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you want us to admit we falsified our FFP?

That ends with us getting relegated to league Two.

We admit nothing

We make some payments under the table to Burnley so they stop whinging whilst also getting in the PL's good graces for doing them a favour, thus meaning they let us sign some more players despite the FFP stuff

Straight up corruption of course, but then that's all going on anyway at every other club

However, we'd never be smart enough as a club to
A. Think of that
and/or
B. Do it successfully even if we did

So the point is moo, but I get where Dave was coming from tbf to him

We admit nothing

We make some payments under the table to Burnley so they stop whinging whilst also getting in the PL's good graces for doing them a favour, thus meaning they let us sign some more players despite the FFP stuff

Straight up corruption of course, but then that's all going on anyway at every other club

A. Think of that
and/or

Why. What have Burnley got on us
Other then speculation in a newspaper ?

So Keane and Mee keep our new CB out of the Burnley side? ????
Keane was very highly rated at the time. He was Dyches prefered right sided centre back and a huge fan favourite.
After Everton bought Keane, Tarkowski became first choice at Burnley and within a very short time Burnley fans were saying Michael who? The general feeling amongst Burnley fans is that Tarkowski is the better defender.

*source - a long time Burnley season ticket holder I was talking to yesterday.

We admit nothing

A. Think of that
and/or

Ok sound, we give Burnley a few million, then other 18 clubs in the league want a pay-off, then the other 50 odd teams in the Football League.

Then the teams in Europe start.

OR

We tell burnley to pee off and carry on.

I can't wait for his interview with the OS.

We could do a drinking game.

2 fingers (not like that) - he mentions how great the fans make the atmosphere at Goodison.

Shot - he says he's excited because Everton is a big club.

Down a pint - he talks about how he's looking forward to being part of the 'project' going into the new stadium.

I can't wait for his interview with the OS.

We could do a drinking game.

2 fingers (not like that) - he mentions how great the fans make the atmosphere at Goodison.

Shot - he says he's excited because Everton is a big club.

Down a pint - he talks about how he's looking forward to being part of the 'project' going into the new stadium.
Presumably, he'll also be "Excited to work under the gaffer" and "can't wait to get to training, to meet my new team mates."

Status
Not open for further replies.