Confirmed Signing James Tarkowski

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im curious what the letter would say.

Dear Premier League,

Everton have paid us for a player that was a free transfer, please accept this as proof that they are willing to do anything to avoid following the rules.

Signed
Some Yanks

I mean what next, shall we offer City some money towards them signing Haaland?
No, I meant the letter they wrote to the PL demanding an inquiry...if that got them a sweetener that'd have been well worth the effort.

The Tarkowski situation allows for bona fide contact between Everton and a former player...look how that might work: agents are as devious and operate at the edges of the law. Bung his agent - who probably does other work with Burnley - a big overpay for his services and that cash can easily be lost in a labyrithe of paper work down the line.

It'd be a breeze for accountants top set up such a scenario. They are all bent and operate just this side of the law and stretching it beyond all recognition.

You would have to be a wide eyed ingenue to not realise that the PL is crawling with deals like the one I just described. It's a billion pound industry, and where the cash is is where the sharp practices are.
Dave, you big old cynic you! :)

Theres certainly 3 people on a list at the moment...

...back to Tarkowski though, very good signing.

Hopefully he's able to deliver Mina levels of performance on a consistent basis.
Jags levels will do me just fine. I like to think he is our captain in waiting too!

Don't know if this has been posted before but it ain't bad for someone on a FREE....

FVdCNp6WAAAnf5t.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.