Confirmed Signing James Tarkowski

Status
Not open for further replies.

I will never forget his debut/game early on I forget which, absolutely everybody sitting around me was stood there quiet with a wry smile absolutely knowing we’d bought a pup
Europa qualifier… forget who the team was but we scraped through. Yeah I was in the top balcony… massive anticipation when he came on… then, first involvement in the game the ball sprung off his shins and like you say the collective ‘oh no’. Bit like kroldrup at Villa and the ‘sliced’ header from the kick off

People were excited by Allan and Doucoure.
Were they excited by Docoure? I seem to remember most being of the adage that he got relegated with Watford and Capoue was better and some weirdos dying on his hill probably to annoy everybody else

Europa qualifier… forget who the team was but we scraped through. Yeah I was in the top balcony… massive anticipation when he came on… then, first involvement in the game the ball sprung off his shins and like you say the collective ‘oh no’. Bit like kroldrup at Villa and the ‘sliced’ header from the kick off
Yeah that was the one I was thinking about, it was either Ruzumberok or something or Split and he was baaaad

Status
Not open for further replies.