January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walcott looks out of the picture at Arsenal, would definitely try for him.

Chilwell is improving at Leicester, a Baines clone but a better defender. Would probably have to wait til summer to have a chance of signing him.

My guess with Sam is we’ll be signing a big strong African playing in Europe.

Chilwell is improving at Leicester, a Baines clone but a better defender. Would probably have to wait til summer to have a chance of signing him.

Chilwell is nowhere near Baines on an attacking sense (when Baines was good).

@Nymzee has already made my point whilst I was checking out the stats.

I mean Chilwell literally has 0 assists in his career and 1 goal compared to the highest assisting defender in PL history.

So many "attacking" fullbacks are physically far more impressive athletes yet can't pick out a player in the box.

@Nymzee has already made my point whilst I was checking out the stats.

I mean Chilwell literally has 0 assists in his career and 1 goal compared to the highest assisting defender in PL history.

So many "attacking" fullbacks are physically far more impressive athletes yet can't pick out a player in the box.

He’s a young lad who is on the way up. Baines is shot tbh.

Just said on SS that Giroud is looking for a loan move in January. That would be ideal!
No.
He's awful mate.

Want/need better... be bothered taking arsenal players who cant get in their team...
the only way everton will get better is by buying players arsenal want or MAY want in the future...

Grimaldo at LB, not bloody cresswell and chilwell too.jesus christ.

No.
He's awful mate.

Want/need better... be bothered taking arsenal players who cant get in their team...
the only way everton will get better is by buying players arsenal want or MAY want in the future...

Yeah he’s awful ffs

Kouyate may come.

Chilwell is nowhere near Baines on an attacking sense (when Baines was good).

...Chilwell looks a defensive liability at times. He can be very rash.

As in the just sacked Koln manager? Where's the planning in that come from haha.

that's the problem, there was no planning! When they sacked Tuchel, which was the right decision, they somehow didn't see fit to actually plan properly regards the replacement. Really poor job from our CEO.

Stöger is fine, I don't mind him coming in now considering the situation we are in, but Dortmund really need to go back to the drawing board regarding coaches.

that's the problem, there was no planning! When they sacked Tuchel, which was the right decision, they somehow didn't see fit to actually plan properly regards the replacement. Really poor job from our CEO.

Stöger is fine, I don't mind him coming in now considering the situation we are in, but Dortmund really need to go back to the drawing board regarding coaches.

Sounds like Everton. We should form a club link.

No.
He's awful mate.

You also have to be realistic.

Grimaldo doesn’t know what an Everton is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back