Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evans is a good shout. But I'm not sure if city couldn't entice him away from West Brom whether we could.
Sounded like he wanted to go but they didn't pay what Brom wanted, strange as it sounds. However Pullis was a big fan of the Schniederlin. I'd be bunging him and Williams in a straight swap for Evans. Unfortunately though, as has been pointed out to me before, this isn't football manager so who knows.

NYCFC and U21 England starlet Jack Harrison. Left ManU academy to play HS soccer over here. Played for my beloved Wake Forest University his freshman year before being taken #1 in the MLS draft.

https://www.si.com/soccer/2017/11/0...ps6m-mls-sensation-following-bright-spell-usa

Went to school and grew up in Bolton. The scout that took him to United also spotted and took my son to United also, around the same time he went to USA. Good on the lad and family.

Ben Gibson, Kieran Tierney and Dzeko (if Giroud's missus still hasn't changed her mind) With Bolasie and Coleman back, that would plug the gaps nicely.

Tierney has just signed a long contract at Celtic and from what I hear has a very sensible and balanced family around him, similar to Davies.

His parents / him, have said that Celtic is the best place for him at the mo and he won't be going anywhere soon.

When he does go, he's going to be very very expensive, as he's caught the eye of every club in the Prem.

Tierney has just signed a long contract at Celtic and from what I hear has a very sensible and balanced family around him, similar to Davies.

His parents / him, have said that Celtic is the best place for him at the mo and he won't be going anywhere soon.

When he does go, he's going to be very very expensive, as he's caught the eye of every club in the Prem.

Have to make do with someone like Luke Shaw then!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back