Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps, putting Sniderman up for sale, would be good for the team.

He seem agritatet, and not willing to contribute. At least that is how i see it.

We should definitely be in for Aleix Vidal.

Can play either as a winger or a RB. Very good hard working player plus he's still a good age.

The rest I would swerve. Turan is best as a No 10 so a position we have more than enough depth in and has looked disinterested and out of form for a while now.

Vermaelen is injury prone. Maybe as a stop gap but I never like us buying players with that kind of injury record because I just feel they lead us into a false sense of security because they tend to never be available when you need them.

Worrying thing is- there is more news about our first team squad leaving (vlasic, mirallis, schneid, Barkley, Gana not signing new contract) than there is about new players joining us...

Worrying thing is- there is more news about our first team squad leaving (vlasic, mirallis, schneid, Barkley, Gana not signing new contract) than there is about new players joining us...
Big Sam = players leaving and unexciting players in
Tuchel, Simeone (who may just be happy in his job) = players want to stick around and exciting players in
Ambition please, Mr Mosh

Denis Zakaria would be a good addition.

Swiss international, strong, pacy, powerful CM that likes to get on the ball and control the play, reminds me a bit of Pogba, only 21 as well. Really impressed me against Northern Ireland.

Swiss international, strong, pacy, powerful CM that likes to get on the ball and control the play, reminds me a bit of Pogba, only 21 as well. Really impressed me against Northern Ireland.

I think so too, but think we've got enough CMs atm.

The Swiss have some very good players so far with small reputations, the lad looks a player alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back