Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bare minimum in January should be a CB LB and at least one but preferably two strikers.
Could see us signing a good CF in January and him immediately doing a Pistone......Everton that.

We should trigger Barca's Jose Arnaiz release clause of 20m euros.

Granted I have only seen him play once but he looked amazing. Touch, close control, burst of pace and a fantastic shot. Some players stand ou and he definitely did.

At 22 he may be getting itchy feet and not happy with the opportunities he would get there.

Granted I have only seen him play once but he looked amazing. Touch, close control, burst of pace and a fantastic shot. Some players stand ou and he definitely did.

At 22 he may be getting itchy feet and not happy with the opportunities he would get there.
worrying thing is you basically said the same thing we all said about Sandro in the summer

(OOPERS DIDNT KNOW THEY WHERE BLACKLISTED!!!)

Some site linking us with Ozughan Ozyakup who, believe it or not, is an attacking midfielder.....

MOOOR NUMBER 10z PLEAZZZ

Ste Walsh is shopping again......

Steve-Walsh-675775.jpg

Last edited:

No more Barca flops

worrying thing is you basically said the same thing we all said about Sandro in the summer
Most people hadn't seen Sandro play and they were going of his stats. Arnaiz has great stats too so far but he also looked top class on their field and not just on an excel spreadsheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back