Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make a statement and go get.....

Chilwell, Inigo Martinez or John Brooks, Berardi and Willian Jose.

You'll win the league on career mode fifa 18 with them signings.
I'll take John Brooks and Willian Jose for sure. How Jose wasn't a backup plan for Giroud is disappointing for sure.

Arguably? You got that right. I’ll argue with you on that one. Seriously? One of the best CBs in the world? Wow. Not even close to it. Just goes to show what playing in a winning team does, much maligned last season, 11 games later, you’re saying he maybe one of the best in the world. You’ll be telling me that Ashley Williams or Keane are amongst the best in the Prem next.

Replace Stones with Matip or Lovren and they probably wouldn't be top of the league.

Stones is sheer class and i'm quite pleased he's proving it tbh. He comported himself perfectly whilst here. Unlike another big money departure.

Maligned is the key word there btw.

David Brooks - Sheffield Utd. Just seen earlier posts and can see the confusion.

There were rumours that we were on for this kid. Looks a prospect. Ampadu from Chelsea also playing - again looks a prospect.

Bruno brooks?

_44098527_bruno_bbc203b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back