Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elke brooks
IMG_4948.webp

...even if he did, i’d be amazed if Everton was on his agenda.
Probably not. All the old Moyes men will be gone in the summer so it would be almost like joining a new club.

But at 30 I'm not sure he would get too many better offers which along with Mourinho is why I think he will stay at Utd. He just wants more money.

Inaki Williams and William Jose would both be good. That should fix our attack.
At the cost of like 80M. That would be crazy. Williams has a 50M release clause.

We need a CB more than any other position honestly. I'd love some more pace on the wing, but we bought Henry, we have Bolaisse, Lookman can kind of play wide, Vlasic, Mirallas, Lennon, etc. Traore and Depay would've been great, but Henry has talent and was cheaper.

Article today about everton offering double salary and 70 m transfer budget to Watford manager.

Sad to say that 70 m will not get us much in the January window. Realistically in today's market a decent but not great prem striker will be 30-45 m, CB 15-25.

It does look like we may spend 220m this year and end up with same level of quality team as we had last year- unbelievable. That will keep us mid table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back