Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
His next move will be to a top six side in the next 1-2 years

If we're in the top six then there's a chance

I could honestly see him at an Arsenal/Liverpool/Man United level club

He really is that good

Our only hope was to get him on the cheap before he struck it big

Is there not the danger that he looks so good because he plays in the Scottish league? where players like Scott Sinclair look like world beaters it seems.

He really is that good

I disagree a bit. He might go to a big team. But I see there just about as much chance he'd come to a club like ours.

He's good, but I think you're maybe over rating just a tad here. Only a tad though.

Is there not the danger that he looks so good because he plays in the Scottish league? where players like Scott Sinclair look like world beaters it seems.

Van Dijk and Wanyama also looked good down there and one is at Spurs whilst the other is being linked with both Liverpool and Manchester City

At the end of the day, if you're good then you're good, and Tierney is good

He really is that good

Well thank God theres still time, cos he hasnt struck it big in The League of Farmers.

Van Dijk and Wanyama also looked good down there and one is at Spurs whilst the other is being linked with both Liverpool and Manchester City

At the end of the day, if you're good then you're good, and Tierney is good

..I think the standard has to be considered but it would be folly to dismiss a player due to the league they are playing in.

You never got the impression that "Wow, that Hooper is amazing and could do it anywhere"

It was more, "He's doing well, could maybe do a job down south in the right set up, but no guarantees"

The first time I saw Van Dijk I knew he was a star

I know you bang on about 'finding Van Dijk' like A LOT but i'm pretty sure I mentioned him on here when I saw him playing for Groningen many many moons ago when I was more of a euro footy hipster watcher type.

But you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back