Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They tied him up (Ooo Err) around October/November time

That could have been to ensure they get the maximum for him when he's eventually sold, but it seemed to me like he was very committed to the club, at least for the short term

In reality, I guess there's no rush. He's young and he's playing European football after Christmas

The big draw for him regards to us as far as I could see is that he'd essentially walk straight into the first team as we're bereft of options on the left. He'd probably get a pay rise too

So it's basically him weighing up playing in Europe for his boyhood team or making more money with us

I wouldn't be shocked if he stayed at Celtic a bit longer, continued to raise his profile and then got a move to a Top 6 side in England. He might be able to by-pass the Southampton/Everton/Watford level and get straight to Spurs/Arsenal/United
better if he stayed up there , for himself for a season or two win a couple of titles and cups then he can always look back and say I did it with my club.
Only think that might swing it for a club wanting him might be the big wages on offer in the prem.

..yep, saw that report this morning. He’s got quite a few league games under his belt for his age and was part of the U20 World Cup team. Looks a bit like Holgate.

Lots of games now yes and highly rated it seems...plus mates with lookman.

never seen him get a game for England or if I have I don't remember him at all...

Right sided, we really need left sided

CA527C68-C366-4DDF-B9DD-1BAFB35FE22A.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back