Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mkhitaryan on loan would be nice. He's looking for 1st team football, works hard and could replace Barkley as the ball carrying midfielder. He has a great eye for a pass

He needs a coach again who will build up his confident, this much is a fact I would say, he is such a confidence player. Mourinho is the worst coach Mkhi could possible have, a coach who has no problem publicly critisising his players and blaming them. Mkhi needs to get away from Manchester United.

Been watching some of these youtube clips on Dembele......He has flashes of "wow" a lot of times It seems he puts his blinders on and just does not make the best decisions. I dont have the luxury of watching any celtic other than in Champions League.

I could be way wrong. Is there anyone on here that has any real perspective other than some of these you tube clips?

Been watching some of these youtube clips on Dembele......He has flashes of "wow" a lot of times It seems he puts his blinders on and just does not make the best decisions. I dont have the luxury of watching any celtic other than in Champions League.

I could be way wrong. Is there anyone on here that has any real perspective other than some of these you tube clips?

He gets benched for Scott Sinclair and Leigh Griffiths, let somebody else take the gamble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back