Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seri would be incredible next to Gueye, but I don't think he is interested in coming to a non footballing side as we are atm.
Seri is fantastic. My only concern would be the two of them are too similar in style and size, but his quickness, great vision and passing, and ability to get forward makes him almost ideal for me. Great box to box which we could really use.

Tierney is fantastic. By far and away the biggest talent to have come from Scotland for many a year.

There was an interesting interview with BBC Scotland last week and for all he was waxing lyrical about playing for Celtic and living a boyhood dream, he very much left the door open to a move, all the but you never know, in football, what might happen kinda patter.

There is a fair chance he'll leave them soon in my opinion. Probably not Jan but very possibly in the summer. Could we get him? I doubt it very much given the calibre of the teams watching him. Regularly in excess of 20 scouts from top level teams throughout Europe at Celtic park as per a Celtic coach i'm friendly with.

Make no mistake this boy is the real deal.

Dembele is bang average. I've elaborated upon that in the past in here as to why I think that but I really would not want us spending big money on him in the slightest.

Seri is fantastic. My only concern would be the two of them are too similar in style and size, but his quickness, great vision and passing, and ability to get forward makes him almost ideal for me. Great box to box which we could really use.

Would be a gamechanger next to Gana.

Only worry for me is the height with both of them together...

He's a fantastic player though...if the ball was never punted in the air him and Gana could be potentially amazing.

Tierney is fantastic. By far and away the biggest talent to have come from Scotland for many a year.

There was an interesting interview with BBC Scotland last week and for all he was waxing lyrical about playing for Celtic and living a boyhood dream, he very much left the door open to a move, all the but you never know, in football, what might happen kinda patter.

There is a fair chance he'll leave them soon in my opinion. Probably not Jan but very possibly in the summer. Could we get him? I doubt it very much given the calibre of the teams watching him. Regularly in excess of 20 scouts from top level teams throughout Europe at Celtic park as per a Celtic coach i'm friendly with.

Make no mistake this boy is the real deal.

Dembele is bang average. I've elaborated upon that in the past in here as to why I think that but I really would not want us spending big money on him in the slightest.

Which of the top sides in England would want him as 1st choice?

He'd be a guaranteed starter with us.

Man Utd need a LB.
Spurs need a LB when Rose koffs.
City are playing a midfielder at LB.
Liverpool CERTAINLY need a LB.
So only Chelsea and Arsenal dont really "need" a LB.

Didn't city sign 2 ? Injured?
Spurs have 2 Lbs though and the one in the team doesn't want to go...
RS ok...

Think we have a strong pull for u21 lads wanting games in this league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back