Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Centre forward for sure and i’d Also bring Walcott in while we have a chance.

Yes we need a left back but suspect that will wait til the summer.

Any or all of Sandro, Mirallas, Klassen, Besic, McCarthy, Stek and Barkley to be shown the door.

Any or all of Sandro, Mirallas, Klassen, Besic, McCarthy, Stek and Barkley to be shown the door.
We have been linked with NZonzi so I'd be happy with that, also I agree Walcott would be worth ago too. Then one from Giroud,Benteke,Llorente,Austin they are my choice because they have PL experience.

It absolutely cannot wait until the summer. Cuco basically has Gylfi on top of him to cover and Baines is losing his legs and not always fit. That needs to be addressed before anything else

Left Back has got to be a top priority.

Centre Back doesn't look as urgent now, probably wait until the summer to strengthen here.

Two centre forwards are needed. One permanent and one on loan.

My picks would be

LB Bertrand
CF Permenant Vardy
CF Loan Giroud

and if Morgan can put in the type of performance he did today then we don't need N'Zonzi either.

Left Back has got to be a top priority.

Centre Back doesn't look as urgent now, probably wait until the summer to strengthen here.

Two centre forwards are needed. One permanent and one on loan.

My picks would be

LB Bertrand
CF Permenant Vardy
CF Loan Giroud

and if Morgan can put in the type of performance he did today then we don't need N'Zonzi either.

Like the last sentence.

VIDA.jpg

Vida signs for Beskitas
He was a great character in Die Hard.

Personally, I just hope the board get on with it & do any business in the first week/10 days. Stuff waiting until the "window SLAMS shut"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back