Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's 22-23 isn't he? and averaging under 13 games a season, that to me is injury prone on the same level as the others i mentioned, doesn't matter what injuries.

He's been available and and still not been picked,united don't even have a recognised left back except him! Never mind the 0 goals and 3 assists in his whole career.

Not really though mate, the type of injuries do matter, as for averaging only a certain number of games per season etc, it doesn't help when you snap your leg and then suffer a couple of injuries in the recovery period, then it scews the number big time.

Your numbers are a bit off though mate

this season - 5
Last season - 19
15/16 - 8
14/15 - 20
13/14 - 38
12/13 - 28

thats 5 1/2 season with 118 games - or effectively 22 games a season, I'm omitting his début season as he played 1 cup game but he was only 16 at the time. Given he has had a broken leg during that period - then well the numbers aren't actually as bad as the 13 games per season you stated.

As i also said as well, he's played only 5 times this seaosn, but hasn't been injured so in theory could have played 25+ games already for united

Mourinho thought de bruyne wasn't good enough mate and thought oscar was a better player, he got rid of lukaku, he sold and doesnt rate Juan Mata and chooses lingaard ahead of him most times, he has benched Mikhataryan as he's 'not good enough'

Not really though mate, the type of injuries do matter, as for averaging only a certain number of games per season etc, it doesn't help when you snap your leg and then suffer a couple of injuries in the recovery period, then it scews the number big time.

Your numbers are a bit off though mate

this season - 5
Last season - 19
15/16 - 8
14/15 - 20
13/14 - 38
12/13 - 28

thats 5 1/2 season with 118 games - or effectively 22 games a season, I'm omitting his début season as he played 1 cup game but he was only 16 at the time. Given he has had a broken leg during that period - then well the numbers aren't actually as bad as the 13 games per season you stated.

As i also said as well, he's played only 5 times this seaosn, but hasn't been injured so in theory could have played 25+ games already for united

Mourinho thought de bruyne wasn't good enough mate and thought oscar was a better player, he got rid of lukaku, he sold and doesnt rate Juan Mata and chooses lingaard ahead of him most times, he has benched Mikhataryan as he's 'not good enough'

Well whatever stats I was looking at were totally different then. They had 90 games in total and a sole claim appearance this season. Regardless, I don't think he's good enough for Everton. United feel for media hype in buying him in the first place and I laughed then.

No offence mate but why should we sign someone who is not better than Demba ba. Weird
I won't have a word said about our Demba!!!

Ba.gif

shaw is nowhere near good enough for us, i've never understood the hype. I hate this "if you can get him fit" excuse, it's not going to happen. It hasn't happened to players like wilshere and mccarthy, so you have to consider that into the equation. If you buy a player like that, the best you can hope to get out of them is 15 games a season, so you plan for that.
I'm undecided on Shaw. What ruined him was getting paid over 100k at 18 years old. That would be hard for anyone that age never mind at a cub like Utd. Think he needs to get out of there and start again. For the right fee I'd take a chance.

moyes not playing chicarito? Chuck them £10m and see what they think? We want to be european regulars, we need 3 good strikers for that and for me that means a good target man, a pacey striker and a fox in the box. He ticks all the boxes for me and we could probably get him for a similar fee we could offload Niasse for. I'd be all over it.

moyes not playing chicarito? Chuck them £10m and see what they think? We want to be european regulars, we need 3 good strikers for that and for me that means a good target man, a pacey striker and a fox in the box. He ticks all the boxes for me and we could probably get him for a similar fee we could offload Niasse for. I'd be all over it.

He`s one of those players who`s better as an impact sub rather than a starter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back