Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well January is nearly up on us, at the moment I'd forget all about defenders, we seem to be experts at that now. So we need attacking player, more than just a target man we need pace to. Sam can't really be judged until mid Feb at least, but he does need to get attack minded players in quick.

Well January is nearly up on us, at the moment I'd forget all about defenders, we seem to be experts at that now. So we need attacking player, more than just a target man we need pace to. Sam can't really be judged until mid Feb at least, but he does need to get attack minded players in quick.

Walcott and Benteke?

Reaaaallllly hope we sign a LB Jan 1st at one minute after midnight. Can't stand seeing Martina there.
I can live with Martina there considering we have conceded 2 in 8, and have no creativity or goals scoring threat at all going forward.

We have more pressing areas for January,
I’d rather a striker and central magician.

Weak areas are an attacking left back who can also defend, a ball carrying creative and preferably pacy cam ala ross (oh wait...) and at least two strikers.

Cb can wait until the summer.

Also, Dybala is the new best shout in here. Actual lol

I can live with Martina there considering we have conceded 2 in 8, and have no creativity or goals scoring threat at all going forward.

We have more pressing areas for January,
I’d rather a striker and central magician.

A central magician that has to cover for Martina all game will help. There is literally no more pressing need than LB if we want to attack better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back