Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally don't see the point in getting rid of Morgs, he's played better in last couple of games anyway just needs to keep improving.

For me, I'd sooner see the back of McCarthy and Besic as they are eating up wages and offering absolutely nothing for it. Sell or loan out Klaassen too.

Then we'd have 3 midfielders of Gana, Morgan and Nzonzi to rotate amongst the young lads and Rooney.
Yes, but then we just have 73 billion defensive midfielders. We need someone in midfield, beyond Rooney, who can attack. I do like Nzonzi, but hes a replacement for a defensive mid, not an attacking one. Hes only averaged 3 goals a season for the past 5 seasons.

terrible footballer yet he's our only player who was capable of getting a shot on target in 180 minutes against chelsea and west brom, despite only playing only 30 of those minutes.
We were bound to get a shot sooner or later and defences tired at the end. He was just Johnny on the spot there. All the "one shot" thing means is that we need to offload most of the team. They're mostly gash. He's utter gash. We all know it, and he needs to go. He did his bit for us in his comeback and I'm grateful, but sayonara Oumar.

Dunno where you've been because DCL gets so much hate, just like every other player tbh.

Apparently you can't please everyone.

For the record, DCL is absolutely boss and doing a thankless task.
I'm not sure I've seen to much DCL hate but I suppose I'm not the only one that doesn't rate him, also if you think DCL is boss it won't be hard for Sam to please you, there are many lower league or weak foreign league s that will have strikers as good as him. Just for the record what do you see about him that makes him boss? To me he looks tidy enough but that's it, but he can't really strike a ball very well and doesn't really produce much at all in the attacking third.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back