Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely.

Really hope I’m proved wrong, but I just don’t see Sigurdsson as a top 6 player. Too slow & limited. All the top 6 play with pacey players, who can interchange. Silva-DeBruyne-Sterling, Rashford-Lingard-Martial, Ozil-Sanchez, Eriksen-Ali etc...etc... Leicester won the league with Mahrez. Sigurdsson doesn’t fit that bill at all. He slows play down. I’d rather see Lookman & Vlasic ahead of him & definitely Mahrez.

Makes sense until you look at the fact that one player in most of those teams you list is actually not a fast player, Silva isn't, neither is Ozil, or Eriksen.

Out of someone’s rear I’d guess BlueStevo.

LOL true enough it probably is mate, couldn't be arsed sourcing the origin of the article i read, possibly from AS originally maybe - which backs up your statement about it's likelihood of having anything in it.

Probably obtainable as well and for less than it'd cost to get a Walcott type in. Shame it's almost certainly guff like

Hope we use a couple of loan deals going the other way to push a couple of these transfers over the line, sure Sevilla would love Klassen on loan ...

Tosun in - Niasse out, Nzonzi in Schneiderlin out, Gaitan in - Mirallas out, De Vrij in - Jags out, Shaw in - Martina out. Gameiro in, Barkley re signed

and then get rid of some more dross - should only cost us about 120m which we don't have, and i predict maybe 1 of those will happen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back