Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tosun in - Niasse out, Nzonzi in Schneiderlin out, Gaitan in - Mirallas out, De Vrij in - Jags out, Shaw in - Martina out. Gameiro in, Barkley re signed

and then get rid of some more dross - should only cost us about 120m which we don't have, and i predict maybe 1 of those will happen...
If we are going to sell Niasse we will definitely needs another striker as well as Tosun. Martina will be staying and I'm 99% sure Barkley will be going as much as I'd like him to stay.Apart from that Mirallas is the only other one I can see going out of your list.

Maybe, but I'll be very surprised to see him gone anytime soon. He has covered for Baines ok, the clean sheets prove it.
The clean sheets are due to the entirety of the squad cleaning up after him, just don't think he makes the cut if we want to be a decent team. Him and Williams are the clear weaknesses in that team

How good is he compared to bolasie?
Similar in style but Zaha is more effective. He is more direct, gets more assists and gets into better scoring positions.Bolasie is great when he gets up a full head of steam, but often defenders block the run early or show him inside too easily. A great impact player who blossomed under Pulis.
Zaha is not the finished article (and may never be), easily frustrated by poor decisions and wrong choice of final ball at least once a game from a good position. Playing better under Hodgson than he ever did under Pardew though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back