Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, significantly improving our current team should make a fan overjoyed. And Im not sure HOW we would be saddled with him for 4 years with a loan, but I guess making things up is fun(much like pretending someone who scored 19 goals will only score 5)?
I missed the loan bit, apologies. It makes my points based on a permanent switch redundant.

But,

How is me speculating that he'd score 5 goals for us between now and the end of the season negated by the fact he scored 19 goals for a different team, a team containing the likes of Ozil and Sanchez, in a different season?

That would great.
Seen him linked with West Ham.

There has been some talk of Stuttgart wanting him as well on loan. I suppose Schürrle may still be hopeful of making the German world cup squad and wants to play a lot more the second half of season, so it isn't at all surprising that there is talk of a loan for him. And even without a faint hope of making the world cup squad, he just wants to play more anyway! Either way, the man wants to play!

Anyone who doesn’t want Walcott is insane, our counter attacking is like watching a snail trying to mount a tortoise, he’s miles better than any of our current lot.

Wilfried Zaha.
He’s younger faster and scores more goals. How long will Walcott last he’s 28 ... Zaha is 25... Bolasie doesn’t look like he will be back to his old self. We need Zaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back