Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stop being so focussed on height. Balance and quickness are more important in that position.

He would allow us to defend deep and counter with out having to hoof. Think Kante (at least offensively) or Veratti. Its a squad game and we always still have MS.

Right because Baines is 6'3 lol.

Brother REALLY rates Vlasic and thinks he has the potential to be a cracking player for us.

Hopefully we see him given a bit of an extended run into a more settled and balanced side - with hopefully a few additions to enable that balance
From what I have seen so far, vlasic AND lookman look like they have world class potential at their current age. Not saying they are anywhere near it now, long way to go but considering they are only teenagers then 4-5 years before you expect them to carry consistency.

Lookman is an extremely fast direct winger who can beat a man and is very effective scorer as well when he wants to. Mould that in the right way and years to come he could click it all together one season. If ademola wore red he would be being marked as the next big thing.

Vlasic is very creative at a young age and can make a positive contribution when playing. Again in 5 years time, he could add discipline and decision making into his game and be a major influence and could well see him mirroring the likes of modric in playing at the top level football.

I mean there is more at the club like this but I won't go into it for overhyping young players but those 2 particularly 'could' be special considering right now they are still learning the game at this top level , they shouldn't be judged by their overall contributions now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back