Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barkley
Walsh
Jones

All gone...

Mirallas
Klaassen
Sandro
Schneiderlin

Hopefully to follow...
Has Walsh definitely gone? Disgrace if true. Tom davies playing week in week out for a year and has been shocking this season . Hardly ever finds a blue shirt. I bet he lost every game of pass the parcel as a kid.

I know it’s under 23 football but Walsh hardly ever gives the ball away. And keeping joe Williams instead unbelievable.

Sending out a bad message to the kids at the club, if your small you won’t grt a look in, but if you run around like a headless chicken throwing tackles in, you will get a chance. Sticks of unsworth, but no surprise to me another clogger footballer

Better enough to stay up that’s it.

But that's what he's here for mate, you know it and I know it. The minute we got him in 16+ position is a success because that's what he does. We'll hit that target ( of course we will because it only needs this side to wake up for 5 games to get there ) and then he's done his job.

He'll get next season I reckon btw as I reckon he will have asked for assurances if he kept us up ( which was obviously I crap remit ) that he would be given a chance.

Get a low quality manager, lower expectations, lower demands and you are half way there to being Everton Football Club. Well done Mosh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back