Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect that we’ll be looking at loans. The speed of the Ross deal suggests to me that Tosun was dependent on the money from Chelsea. We’ve just borrowed 13.5 from Santander which suggests that we

My God why do people just chat BS on this site?

So our new majority share holder has just paid £80 million to clear us of debt. Out of his own pocket in a loan which he has now converted into equity. Also we have just made a profit on our accounts and we are borrowing 13.5 million from santander why?

In fact better question, where's your proof that we've had to take out this loan? Because I've just looked and i haven't found anything.

I wonder if that's why we didn't get a striker in the summer.

Around 30m seems to have been our budget which was the roughly what we would have got for Barkley.

It's a shame you two don't put as much effort into maths as you do with conspiracy theory.

well at least he's here

was just watching his youtube vid earlier on, he is our main hope imo. The kid seems to have that aura about him that'll make him genuine quality, i've never seen a player play for everton who nutmegs defenders like he does. Just our luck he got that horrific injury, i hope it's not a massive hinderance. I'd love to see us blow teams away next season with sheet pace from him, bolasie, lookman and vlasic.

was just watching his youtube vid earlier on, he is our main hope imo. The kid seems to have that aura about him that'll make him genuine quality, i've never seen a player play for everton who nutmegs defenders like he does. Just our luck he got that horrific injury, i hope it's not a massive hinderance. I'd love to see us blow teams away next season with sheet pace from him, bolasie, lookman and vlasic.

There is still a lot of doubt as to the severity of it mate i think, maybe why we've got him over here to get our own analysis of it. if it's as bad as the worse reports suggested, find it odd he's only got a simple brace on it and has probably just done a flight i'm assuming

There is still a lot of doubt as to the severity of it mate i think, maybe why we've got him over here to get our own analysis of it. if it's as bad as the worse reports suggested, find it odd he's only got a simple brace on it and has probably just done a flight i'm assuming

yeah it seemed anderlecht said 6 months, we said 6 weeks and then it went back to 6 months. Could be with anderlecht out of europe altogether and well away from winning the league, they may just be trying to save wages and pretend he's out for a long while. If it's only 6 weeks and they don't want to pay his wages anymore it'd be good to have him in and around the squad getting to know our players for the rest of the season in preparation for next.

My God why do people just chat BS on this site?

So our new majority share holder has just paid £80 million to clear us of debt. Out of his own pocket in a loan which he has now converted into equity. Also we have just made a profit on our accounts and we are borrowing 13.5 million from santander why?

In fact better question, where's your proof that we've had to take out this loan? Because I've just looked and i haven't found anything.

It's a shame you two don't put as much effort into maths as you do with conspiracy theory.

We did take out the loan mate, people who know about these things suggest its a standard business practice, a bridging loan to cover an existing credit elsewhere, but then of course the people with agendas will suggest it means we are skint, the truth is probably somewhere in between.

yeah it seemed anderlecht said 6 months, we said 6 weeks and then it went back to 6 months. Could be with anderlecht out of europe altogether and well away from winning the league, they may just be trying to save wages and pretend he's out for a long while. If it's only 6 weeks and they don't want to pay his wages anymore it'd be good to have him in and around the squad getting to know our players for the rest of the season in preparation for next.

My 'initial' thought was they may me trying to make out it was longer in case we tried to recall him...

We did take out the loan mate, people who know about these things suggest its a standard business practice, a bridging loan to cover an existing credit elsewhere, but then of course the people with agendas will suggest it means we are skint, the truth is probably somewhere in between.

cheers mate. was just about to enlighten this solid evertonian!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back