Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really followed much on Henry Onyekuru..just looked at some of his vids..jeez him Lookman and Tosun up front..thats quite a good front 3...something to look forward to...:)

Personally I don't agree. He's a good player, certainly not a great player. And if someone offered 30m or more then I'd certainly not lose any sleep. He hasn't a creative bone in his body. His style has its pros and cons too. Yes he at times wins it high which is great, but equally it's his achilles heal and he lacks discipline on a regular basis. His passing matrices are not good either, he's not an effective pivot.

Oh Tim.

We did take out the loan mate, people who know about these things suggest its a standard business practice, a bridging loan to cover an existing credit elsewhere, but then of course the people with agendas will suggest it means we are skint, the truth is probably somewhere in between.

Oh, right. Thanks for the help but has this came from anywhere more offical then the esk/twitter? I do agree with you if this is the case but just cant find anything referencing it via reliable means

Oh, right. Thanks for the help but has this came from anywhere more offical then the esk/twitter? I do agree with you if this is the case but just cant find anything referencing it via reliable means

There was company house records posted around the time mate, trust me, it happened, but I will try dig out the actual proof for you.

There was company house records posted around the time mate, trust me, it happened, but I will try dig out the actual proof for you.

Nah, it's okay I'll take your word for it. As your op quoted it's hopefully just common business practice.

If not I'll just blame erlstone lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back