Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we bring in a LB of the future in this window, what does that leave us needing in the summer?

Top class CB, top class creative mid, and another striker and/or winger? Doesnt seem like too much.

Bet you a lot of money that if every single song you had ever heard was in Japanese you find becoming fluent in it pretty easy.

Exhibit A. Every bloke in the UK, of a certain age, knows exactly what Voulez vous couchez avec moi, ce soir? means.
Isn't it part of a song?

was just watching his youtube vid earlier on, he is our main hope imo. The kid seems to have that aura about him that'll make him genuine quality, i've never seen a player play for everton who nutmegs defenders like he does. Just our luck he got that horrific injury, i hope it's not a massive hinderance. I'd love to see us blow teams away next season with sheet pace from him, bolasie, lookman and vlasic.

That boy is our last hope,

No,

There is another.

#Ademola

We dont need a LB of the future, we need a LB for NOW. Baines is done.
Well, thats what I mean. I mean a LB who not only comes into the side and is our best player, but a LONG term replacement. In other words, getting a 30 year old stop gap for this year is not the solution at LB.

Baines will be 34 next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back