Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My God why do people just chat BS on this site?

So our new majority share holder has just paid £80 million to clear us of debt. Out of his own pocket in a loan which he has now converted into equity. Also we have just made a profit on our accounts and we are borrowing 13.5 million from santander why?

In fact better question, where's your proof that we've had to take out this loan? Because I've just looked and i haven't found anything.

It's a shame you two don't put as much effort into maths as you do with conspiracy theory.

I suggest before you accuse someone of BS you get your facts right.

A Santander charge has been registered.
I tend to trust COMPANIES HOUSE
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/00036624/charges

Look forward to the response.

So the transfer window has been open for 6 days and we still haven't got a left back signed.... left back should've been identified weeks ago , and signed and sealed on jan 1st ready to play last night along with tosun ... but no... we're everton... how is Steve Walsh still in a job

according to that paperwork we are due 13.75 million on august the 8th 2018 from man city.

so is the loan just a forward of that money ?

i don't know what any of this means .
but is the charge for a loan against future payments we get for john stones ?

he is mentioned in the paperwork here

edit * the top file with 30 pages .

I don’t think anybody outside everton has a clear idea of the current position. I understood that we were due a 13.5 million payment for John Stone this summer and a loan was taken out so that we received the money now.

Strange to borrow money unless we need it. It either means that we need the money to help cashflow now or if you want to be an optimist that we have planned to spend on something. Who knows.

Whatever the position we’re in a very different financial position to recent times.

So the transfer window has been open for 6 days and we still haven't got a left back signed.... left back should've been identified weeks ago , and signed and sealed on jan 1st ready to play last night along with tosun ... but no... we're everton... how is Steve Walsh still in a job

Or 6 days into the window and we've finally bought a striker THE most vital position we missed last summer? Talk about patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back