Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mawson and Doucoure linked, according to the mirror.

I’m hoping that Mirallas going, opens the door for Walcott to come in. I would like to see Lennon stay, but if he doesn’t want a new deal and some one offers cash for him I can understand us taking it.

Mawson and Doucoure linked, according to the mirror.

I’m hoping that Mirallas going, opens the door for Walcott to come in. I would like to see Lennon stay, but if he doesn’t want a new deal and some one offers cash for him I can understand us taking it.
Who are they? And I really don't want another injury prone player

Forget the likes of keita and VVD we could never have afforded them, but it comes down to good recruitment. Robinson, Gomez, Salah and Matip are all starters for them, yet didn’t even cost a combined 50m.
It makes my blood boil to see in comparison how Koeman and Walsh frittered away the best part of 200m, on players that are frankly not up to the task. There are players out there who will improve us at affordable prices (as they have proved). That is supposedly why Walsh is here, but you couldn’t tell based on what he has brought to the club.
It's frustrating me too mate. I've no entitled thought process to think Everton should be better than anyone but when you see the squad Liverpool have built under FSG for an average of roughly 24m a season net spend it makes my blood boil because Everton can and couldve done the same. Even VVD we couldve afforded, not that he'd have came but we couldve afforded it and still had 70m to spend going by what we've spent in the summer. Just a joke mate and it just shows the issues stem from the top down and Moshiri really needs to sort it out and Walsh needs to start earning his keep.

Edit: to add to that we must be the only team in history to spend nearly 150m and end up in an early relegation battle. That starts at the top of the club for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back