Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dembele yes, but Tierney no! Not because he is good enough, i just dont see how we would get him.
He is absolutely adored up there and there would be a mutiny if they were to sell him for anything less than 50m.
Plus he is absolutely loving it up there, i will bet with anyone on here he will not move from Celtic until they atleast get the 10 leagues in a row

Celtic would bite your hand of for north of 20 million.

What about who's gonna go to make room for people?

For me: Besic, Mirallas, Schneiderlin, Klassen (loan), Sandro (loan). McCarthy may come good once over injury, if not he goes end of season.

Who else can we move on? This is not about having a go at players, just making room, like.

eh? Loan Klassen and Ramirez?? There not going anywhere, who would you even loan then to? Where going to struggle to bring in anyone sufficient this window, need to try and bring these two upto speed.

Mirrales is the only player we can afford to let go in January that will bring in any type of funds, and thats depending on if we bring in buying a proven striker first, we'll also need a decent center half the next level or 2 up from what we've currently got, even a LB if we manage to find one who'll be an immediate improvement.

Will anyone be prepared to pay much for the likes of Besic? More likely a loan out to free up some of the wage budget, before being moved on in the summer.

Expect Besic, Robles, Lennon, McCarthy, Mirrales, Martina and hopefully Jags and Williams all to be moved on before the start of next season, would give a fairly big boost to the wage budget, but there not bringing in much funds at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back