Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expected worse actually.

Please don't say Neil Pointon hasn't still got a mullet and a muzzy though..
I don’t know how to tell you this, so.........
CTWcWzdXAAAlXVO.jpg

Selling to buy this month is the smart thing to do though, so i dont understand why people seem to be against it.

The squad is massive and with that theres a lot of deadwood that either aren't simply good enough or aren't contributing to the team. Id much rather we shipped them out first in order to buy players that will either start regularly or contribute to the side.
This x1000000

I'll out @LiamG as the Cuco lover.
He at least can get up and down the pitch.

Defensively we have been much better since he has been playing there and since Baines contributes practically nothing to our attack now we haven't lost anything offensively either.

Martina is a liability but i would still prefer him. Hopefully when Baines comes back he will prove me wrong.

Well obviously I'd prefer we get a quality player in. But I've little to no faith of Walsh doing that.

When your only fit left back in the entire squad is Cuco Martina then saying we go with what we got because our first target wasn't available is a huge cop out and unacceptable. You move on and ensure you get someone, even a loan deal, if you believe the best player can't be signed till the summer. Signing no one is not acceptable.

Fair enough....problem is the best way to do than would be a loan, because we are actively trying to reduce the size of the squad....come the summer Baines might be our reserve left back, so up till then, if we can't get a top class man in, we should be looking for an experienced loanee.But I wouldn't just want anyone simply because they call him a left back! looking around, I can't see many top class left backs available, so we might have to take a chance on some younger talent anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back