Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough....problem is the best way to do than would be a loan, because we are actively trying to reduce the size of the squad....come the summer Baines might be our reserve left back, so up till then, if we can't get a top class man in, we should be looking for an experienced loanee.But I wouldn't just want anyone simply because they call him a left back! looking around, I can't see many top class left backs available, so we might have to take a chance on some younger talent anyway.
Get Tierney now before the price goes through the roof in the summer.

So today I’ve read that Mirallas is better than Barkley & now Coco is better than Leighton Baines....

Just Wow!
Matt Cheetham

@Matt_Cheetham

·
7 Jan
Two polarising players end with similar PL records for Everton. Perhaps surprising Mirallas involved in 20% more goals. Fewer mins, too: Mirallas 151 apps (29G, 20A) Barkley 150 apps (21G, 18A)

They had similar contribution during their days at the club, though.

Of the league variety... you said RFU ;)

Elstone came from Cas Tigers and hopefully for Everton will soon be back in RFL, which he actually might be good at.

Apologies, in my excitement I got the initials wrong! RFL's loss will be EFC's gain, hope it goes through!

If Blind wants to come here its a no brainer for me.
should be settled in the north west so wouldn't have to move, kids etc etc etc, world cup year .. oh yeah !! lol

but he would be ideal cover for CB and left back, wouldn't see him costing the world, plus he has plenty of experience in the premier league.

what else is there he would need ??

give me Walsh's pay please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back