Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who were the other two?

Big Nev without question, and?

Lineaker?

Ball?

Anyone who suggests Wayne Rooney, England's all time goal scorer and League, FA Cup and European Cup winner, isn't or hasn't been world class probably has a footballing opinion on a par with Danny Murphy.

Southall, Rooney, Lineker, Ball, Wilson, there's 5 world class football players since the 60s already. ezpz

Anyone who suggests Wayne Rooney, England's all time goal scorer and League, FA Cup and European Cup winner, isn't or hasn't been world class probably has a footballing opinion on a par with Danny Murphy.

Southall, Rooney, Lineker, Ball, Wilson, there's 5 world class football players since the 60s already. ezpz

Dixie Dean FFS.

Please add Kanchelskis to that list too.

Despite what @LiamG ( adversus ) may say

Who were the other two?

Big Nev without question, and?

Lineaker?

Ball?

...Ball and Southall. Just my opinion of course. I think the ‘world class’ term is too generally used, so my definition is that they would walk into any team on the globe at the time they played for Everton. The likes of Lineker, Kanchelskis and Rooney are considerations but only 3 qualify as far as i’m concerned.

McNulty on BBC saying we are interested in a striker, left back and centre back saying it could be a busier window than expected....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back