Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
..yep. As somebody else says, though, this could be more down to logistics as it is finance. Allardyce has said the squad is too big and needs to be trimmed before others come in. Getting rid of players on the fringes is a necessity. The challenge is bringing in replacements that improve the team and make the squad more balanced.

£13m seems decent business compared to what we were prepared to sell him for in the summer. It will be interesting what the net spend is at the end of the window.

Yep, and this is commonsense to me. Now that we're out of the Cup we only have sixteen league games to play over a four month period. Rest & rotation aren't exactly necessary now. I'd be happy enough with a new left-back, a Niasse replacement, and a couple more outgoings from our bloated midfield.

..i’m not sure this is the case but it might be. I suppose it’s subjective.

But may be an objective fact when the window closes.

You're getting there. See how much easier this is than justifying tosh like Allardyce being a "miracle worker"?

One or two more out and we may just be able to cover a loan fee for another incoming.

There must be some ambitious, high-quality talent out there who aren't getting game time at their clubs who need to be playing to have a chance of making their countries' World Cup squad. In other words, a Kevin Mirallas loan situation, but a better, more consistent, less of a bellend version of Kev :blush:.

Answers on a postcard...

220px-Dani_Behr_Oct_2011.jpg

Time has not been her friend (n)

I`m very disappointed by the general attitude that`s been shown on here towards Dani tbh.

Despite trying to turn herself into blow up doll, she`s still still a fine looking woman.

Nea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back