Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BREAKING: Everton have become the favorites to land Leander Dendoncker from Anderlecht. The Belgian midfielder has been eyeing a move to the Premier League and wants significant playing time. Anderlecht are asking €20m for his release. #EFC https://t.co/Wg9C1kgQKw

Good player. Linked last summer. I has thought he'd be one for next summer was a Koeman target.

If it's true and he does come in I guess it was Walsh.

PL levy/FA registration fee & stage payments on past deals all have to be factored in. Whether this fully accounts for difference I cannot say

Also PL and FA both add a chunk on (5-10% from memory). We also have to account for stage payments from past deals.

I'm not sure about stage payments mate, unless they're add-ons, I think they'd be included in the starting figure.
You're 100% right about the levy and registration payments though. Google suggests the Premier League transfer levy is either 4 or 5%, so on 30 million that'd be 1.5 million.

@bluestevon I checked agent fees. For Feb 1st 2016 through to the end of Jan 2017, the total agent fees we paid were just over 5 million, so that might equate for another 1.5 to 2 million for the winter period, so less than I thought, but it's still chipping in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back