Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he needs a fresh start and regular football. Four outings all season for them.

He looked to me like a winger who they tried to do a Moses on and turn into a left back, couldn’t see Sam going for that.

Weren’t we linked to the other anonymous left back there, Baba Rahman in the summer.

He looked to me like a winger who they tried to do a Moses on and turn into a left back, couldn’t see Sam going for that.

Weren’t we linked to the other anonymous left back there, Baba Rahman in the summer.
Dunno mate.

Instead of going after midfielders we should be prioritising a LB.

You can see what'll happen: last two days of the window and there'll be stories about Baines returning and they'll get no one in.

Shambles as per.

Dunno mate.

Instead of going after midfielders we should be prioritising a LB.

You can see what'll happen: last two days of the window and there'll be stories about Baines returning and they'll get no one in.

Shambles as per.

It’s a tricky one looking for covering left back, the last thing we need is another Cuco on the left hand side even though he’s playing there you not want I mean, money for old rope.

You are into a foreign punt then or 20 odd million on potential like Tierny or Chilwell.

You will like this one, what an utterly mad decision by Koeman/Everton it was to sell Oviedo a year ago, he would have been worth his weight in gold recently and enable proper succession planning.

He really is exactly the type of what we need at the moment.

Last edited:

It’s a tricky one looking for covering right back, the last thing we need is another Cuco on the left hand side even though he’s playing there you not want I mean, money for old rope.

You are into a foreign punt then for 20 odd million on potential like Tierny or Chilwell.

You will like this one, what an utterly mad decision by Koeman/Everton it was to sell Oviedo a year ago, he would have been worth his weight in gold recently and enable proper succession planning.

He really is exactly the type of what we need at the moment.
Even Galloway would be a better bet.

Koeman destroyed the squad. He'll never ever be forgiven. The useless get.

"Dendoncker won't be sold unless an insane bid comes in for him" Quotes from the club about selling him in Jan. Seems more open though come end of the season.

Even Galloway would be a better bet.

Koeman destroyed the squad. He'll never ever be forgiven. The useless get.

Do you remember the quote when he said he inherited a squad of to many wingers and left backs.

Seems to be out of favour at Sunderland, which has to be a pretty dismal showing on his behalf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back