Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I def get what you're saying. Now though we should at the very least be testing the waters, and if we made a bid for Tearney it'd be in the media and people would know about it. It just seems like no effort is being made at all, which is extremely concerning!
If Tierney became available or was up for a move to the prem then I’m pretty sure Utd would be in for him resulting in us then going for Shaw. I can actually see this happening

If Tierney became available or was up for a move to the prem then I’m pretty sure Utd would be in for him resulting in us then going for Shaw. I can actually see this happening

Think United will go for Rose, tbh. They'll want a ready-made player (especially if Jose is there), and cost is irrelevant.

Spurs will probably go for Sessegnon from Fulham.

Tierney is definitely an attainable player for us. It'd be the right move for both club and player.

As long as Siggy starts on the left we will need an attacking fullback to attack that space once he drifts inside, so surely a converted winger is an ideal signing?

So yeah Walsh anychance of a left back or are we going to go the season completely unbalanced?

Yeah unbalanced it is with this clown in charge.

I def get what you're saying. Now though we should at the very least be testing the waters, and if we made a bid for Tearney it'd be in the media and people would know about it. It just seems like no effort is being made at all, which is extremely concerning!

..from what Allardyce is saying about Garbutt, it sounds like we are trying to get a LB in (“we’ll assess Garbutt and make a decision on whether to include him in the squad before the January window closes”.).

Think United will go for Rose, tbh. They'll want a ready-made player (especially if Jose is there), and cost is irrelevant.

Spurs will probably go for Sessegnon from Fulham.

Tierney is definitely an attainable player for us. It'd be the right move for both club and player.
I know Tierney has just recently signed a 6 year contract but I believe that was just to put a big buyout clause in his contract. You could be right about rose going to Utd but either way I can deffo see Shaw ending up at us

Does anybody know when Big Sam’s press conference is?

Hopefully one of those journo muppets has the sense to press him on further transfers etc

I really dont want the Lukaku and Holgate situations dominating the questioning

If Tierney was going to move this season, it`d have happened already mate.

( or the phony bidding war would` ve started )
Probably right mate. I would love us to get him though I’ve watched him maybe 7-8 times and he is one hell of a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back