Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Note to Big Sam or whoever takes the job

I think two centre forwards are needed, a couple of centre backs, a left back and a left footed winger

Forwards- Vardy would be my dream but he aint gonna happen :( Llorente on loan from spurs anyone??? Then Throw big bucks at the lad from celtic as the younger centre forward, or basically a better niasse and gives us more bodies up front

Defenfers- a quick centre back in the prem. I like Barta who used to be at barca, but would be very very risky without prem experience. im struggling for names tbh. Browning recalled for his pace and height. Garbutt put in the squad. Luke shaw, the young lad at leicester or the young celtic Left Back considered to be brought in. Get Mori Fit ( never thought i would say that haha)

Wingers- Left footed left mid? Shaqiri or Knockeart both 26! A maybe? Giving time for young lookman and Vlasic to develop. And getting younger quicker versions of Mirallas and Lennon. Who will leave the club soon i reckon

Defensive mid- Barry is sorely missed i feel. Well not replaced. Part of the problem this season. Worth looking around at better central defesive mid too in the mould of Fernaninho. Obviously not him. Think Beni will be top class but needs time like Tom Davies, Kenny etc

It wont all happen in Jan. But these are the areas that need addressing. Then barkley potentially going to spurs would be a blow, but at least covered but at least with Siggy, Rooney, Vlasic and Klaassen and not left in the lurch like Barry, Lukaku and Delboy etc leaving

Ben Mee and VVD though. For the right price, Burnley will cave. Then its just a matter of convincing VVD and Southampton.

I would be over the moon with Ben Mee. He and Keane were a fantastic pair.

Note to Big Sam or whoever takes the job

I think two centre forwards are needed, a couple of centre backs, a left back and a left footed winger

Forwards- Vardy would be my dream but he aint gonna happen :( Llorente on loan from spurs anyone??? Then Throw big bucks at the lad from celtic as the younger centre forward, or basically a better niasse and gives us more bodies up front

Defenfers- a quick centre back in the prem. I like Barta who used to be at barca, but would be very very risky without prem experience. im struggling for names tbh. Browning recalled for his pace and height. Garbutt put in the squad. Luke shaw, the young lad at leicester or the young celtic Left Back considered to be brought in. Get Mori Fit ( never thought i would say that haha)

Wingers- Left footed left mid? Shaqiri or Knockeart both 26! A maybe? Giving time for young lookman and Vlasic to develop. And getting younger quicker versions of Mirallas and Lennon. Who will leave the club soon i reckon

Defensive mid- Barry is sorely missed i feel. Well not replaced. Part of the problem this season. Worth looking around at better central defesive mid too in the mould of Fernaninho. Obviously not him. Think Beni will be top class but needs time like Tom Davies, Kenny etc

It wont all happen in Jan. But these are the areas that need addressing. Then barkley potentially going to spurs would be a blow, but at least covered but at least with Siggy, Rooney, Vlasic and Klaassen and not left in the lurch like Barry, Lukaku and Delboy etc leaving

If you mean marc bartra at dortmund, he is absolutely shocking. Got a move to dortmund based on who he played for, has no strength, gets pulled out of position and lets the ball go over his head so many times

If you mean marc bartra at dortmund, he is absolutely shocking. Got a move to dortmund based on who he played for, has no strength, gets pulled out of position and lets the ball go over his head so many times
Be mad if he doesn't mean that one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back