Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I thought van aanholt played well for Sunderland under Allardyce, more of an attacking threat than a defensive rock, but nevertheless I remember his being quite tidy under Sam?

And before anybody says we should be looking for more than quite tidy, it is January, a horrible time to buy anyone decent,and we currently have Cuco in the team so I would settle for quite tidy until the summer window!

Story linking us with a straight swap, Niasse for Van Arnolt at Palace. Not a terrible plan, we need a left back and Niasse is now 3rd choice, but if Niasse does go we will still a 3rd choice. I suppose if we get Walcott he can play up front, but think he is better on the wing

Van aanholt is crap, if we're not getting a decent left back in to replace Baines this window id rather see garbutt get a run til the summer when we hopefully have better choice of options to buy

He has a left foot, can run faster, not afraid to tackle, so okay on all that better option than Cuco if no one is signed, only a couple of weeks to find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back