Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
....before I nip out for my Racing Post, here’s a summary of transfer rumours for this Saturday morning:

- According to Italian media source, Calcio Mercato, Everton have made an offer to Barcelona for attacking midfielder, Rafinha. The 24 year old has recently recovered from a serious knee injury and is yet to feature in La Liga this season. The report suggests an initial loan with a view to a permanent €20m deal.

- The Daily Mail and other outlets quote Sam Allardyce’s confirmation that Everton are pursuing Arsenal’s Theo Walcott. Southampton are also keen on the player.

- The South London Press say Everton are about to conclude the £4m Transfer of 20 year old centre back Ezri Konsa from Charlton Athletic.

- 4th Official report Newcastle interest in Everton striker, Oumar Niasse.

- Various outlets confirm 21 year old Everton midfielder, Harry Charsley, has joined Bolton Wanderers on loan until the end of this season.
Cheers eggs. Hope you have better luck backing some winners than i did this afternoon lol

Agree completely mate! There ARE plenty of better options around (Please note not necessarily on the Brittish Isles only). Being a Swede, yes I know we are not World Class, as an example I could tell you a couple of better options just looking on the Swedish Team Only, Augustinsson is one. We should easily be able to find someone else in Europe!

Augustinsson is good but doubt he’ll move after 6 months.

..cheers Matey. Cleaned up last Saturday, very unlike me. 2 big priced winners in my Luck 15 along with two placed for my e/w accumulator. Plus I got the Scoop6 place up which paid £325 for £2 bet. One of those very rare days.
Nice, just backed the wille "the wizard" pike's ride in the last race in perth and it got up so I'm happy now. Anyway errr are we signing walcott ?

..cheers Matey. Cleaned up last Saturday, very unlike me. 2 big priced winners in my Luck 15 along with two placed for my e/w accumulator. Plus I got the Scoop6 place up which paid £325 for £2 bet. One of those very rare days.

Any tips for today Eggs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back